World Economic News Headlines
Read global economy articles and watch video updates on global economic news headlines business risk analysis business leader debate and discussion. Entrepreneurs executives and business leaders take part in our strategic growth business forum online events from you phone pc or mobile device.
Inform your business decision-making from expert panel and member discussions and sign up for innovative business development online workshops from anywhere in the world where business innovators operate.
Global Economy News Analysis Review Live Online
Current global economy news articles and video content. Stress test the global economy with latest forecasts reports and global economic analysis.
— Risk Management (@HolisticRiskMgt) September 13, 2018
17th April 2018 Global Economic Growth 3.5 Percent
Institute of International Finance IIF forecasting faster global economic growth. IIF increased global economic growth for 2018 to 3.5 percent. Much of the increase in growth down to USA tax cuts. These will not only power USA growth but global growth.
16th March 2018 Global Growth Strongest In 7 Years
According to the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development OECD global economic growth is growing faster than at any other time in last 7 years. It is forecasting economic growth at 3.9 percent for 2018.
Threats to global economic growth include growing trade war between most other countries and USA as well as other geopolitical issues like Russia v EU / UK, North Korea and the ever present tensions in Middle East.
14th March 2018 A Credit Rating Agency Fitch Has Suggested Global Economic Growth Is Strong and Accelerating
Global economic growth is rising faster now than it has for around a decade.
Unemployment is falling, money is still cheap in most parts of the world and corporate investment is strong.
Fitch is forecasting global economic growth of 3.3 percent in 2018 and 3.2 percent in 2019. Last year it was 3.2 percent according to Fitch.
27th February 2018 You Should Be Optimistic About Your Future
Global growth prospects for 2018-19 are improving and accelerating. Most parts of the world are looking to a better 2018 than 2017 in terms of economic growth and 2017 was one of the best year’s for growth in close to a decade.
Not every business will take advantage of increasing global economic growth, just like not all businesses went bust during the financial crisis starting in 2007 to 2008. The rising tide of business opportunities creates the environment for your business to grow much faster in 2018.
Corporate business leaders in UK who look for new business development opportunities will find them.
If you do not think you have time to explore business growth opportunities, you may get the opportunity to reflect at your leisure after your business collapses. Those companies that fail to grow may find they contract or even fail to survive.
7th February 2018 International Monetary Fund Chief Economist Says Global Economy Growing Faster
The IMF’s chief economist is reported as saying that world economic fundamentals are strong. There is increased trading and more business investment. As a result major economies are the world are growing faster than expected. He sees very broad-based global growth.
2nd February 2018 BusinessRiskTV Forecasts The Economic Forecasts Will Get Global Growth Wrong For 2018
Many economists are forecasting around the 4 percent mark for global economic growth in 2018. BusinessRiskTV forecasts this will underplay the global economic boom that is set to happen in 2018.
If a major global event occurs like World War 111 then growth will be slower but if World War 3 happens we will not care about economic forecasts any longer! Such geopolitical risk events aside we can look around the world and see great news unfolding:
- America is feeding in huge corporate and personal tax cuts into its economy. When America grows so does the rest of the world. In addition, low unemployment and faster wage increases in USA will turbo-charge the USA economy in 2018.
- Eurozone is experiencing is fastest growth period in around a decade and this will continue, but accelerate in 2018, as people find jobs and property values start to rise making people in the Eurozone feel wealthier. Manufacturing is returning to countries in Eurozone that may have once have forgotten how to make things.
- Africa is a sleeping giant that will fail to get its act together in 2018 but will improve on recent economic performance.
- Asia Pacific is set to expand faster with the likes of India in particular racing ahead. China will continue to find more and more people jobs in 2018 and will lift more people out of poverty further increasing demand for domestic and international consumption. Japan will finally put decades of deflation behind it and new technology will begin to overcome demographic time-bomb to the benefit of Japanese economy.
- The Americas, and Brazil in particular, was once a fast growing area of the globe. South American expenditure will be healthier in 2018 and help develop continental and global growth faster than 2017.
- The UK is constantly put down by people in the UK but the UK economy will continue to surprise most UK economists trying to subvert Brexit and grow faster than 2 percent in 2018. Low unemployment, faster wage growth due to skills shortages and rising housing prices will encourage UK consumers to spend more and manufacturing and services sectors will push UK growth faster supported by a return of the construction sector.
- Middle Eastern countries will benefit from rising oil prices and rebuilding of some physically damaged countries.
We’ll look back on 2018 as the real start of the 4th Industrial Revolution as many new developments will turn into fast growing businesses and global productivity will start to increase overcoming the bad old days of doing business.
8th January 2018 Global Economy Forecasts: Increasingly More Positive Business Outlook
Previously poorly performing eurozone helping to drive more upbeat global economic outlook.
A survey for Sentix index indicated eurozone business leader confidence is at its highest level since August 2007. The global economy in all regions is looking more positive.
BusinessRiskTV World Economy Journal
Taking a look at global economy data. Undertaking business risk analysis.
World economy and business research and development reports and analysis. Subscribe to BusinessRiskTV for free to receive email alerts to live events, on demand video reports and global business analysis reports