Find risk professionals looking for new job in London. Fill your business risk management job vacancies faster. Get the latest business risk management news headlines opinions debates reviews and deals on BusinessRiskTV.
Manage the people risk in your business better with BusinessRiskTV.
Apply to business risk jobs in London
New exciting business risk job opportunities in London. Find and apply for latest business risk jobs in London. London business risk job hunting tip is to give us as much information as possible including
- What industry
- Are you actively looking for new job
- Why in a couple of sentences should you be headhunted
How do you want contacted about the latest business risk jobs in London? Provide mobile or email or both.
BusinessRiskTV helping to connect people and businesses to fill skills gaps faster and boost career development
Finding the latest best risk management jobs in London can be time consuming or unfruitful. We make life and career development easier.
Finding new employees to fill skills gaps faster. Pick up the latest recruitment and career development tips for free.
Business leaders do not always have the marketing budget to promote their business. We provide a range of online marketing options for businesses to fit most budgets so you can promote your business products or services for longer.
Become Business Risk Jobs London Post sole sponsor for 12 months
Paypal is an independent third party payment system provider. We will never see your full payment details. Pay with your credit or debit card and be protected by Paypals secure systems.
Sponsor Business Risk Jobs London Post for 12 months
When Paypal tell us your sponsorship fee has cleared to our account we will
- Email you to get your logo or image an link it to your business website
- We will also ask for more information about your business to create a business review to promote your business
- We will include all your preferred contact details to make it easy for new potential customers to buy from you instead of your competitors
Featured Risk Management Jobs
Risk Consultant Property and Casualty London
Summary of Role
The Risk Consultant is responsible for supporting the senior Insurance Consulting and Technology ICT team to deliver successful risk related consulting projects. The work will be predominately in the Property and Casualty insurance sector in the UK but may also include life insurance international and other financial services sectors.
Sitting within the Property and Casualty Practice reporting to the Senior Risk Director this role will work alongside consultants from the Property and Casualty practice in multi disciplinary teams covering actuarial and a range of different disciplines to deliver risk related consulting projects meeting clients expectations and delivering within budget.
Work with senior consultants in ICT and other practice areas within Willis Towers Watson as required to deliver a wide range of consulting projects to support proposals and business development with particular focus in the following areas of risk management
- Risk appetite framework
- Risk policies
- Risk management information and reporting at Board level
- ORSA and other risk reports
- Internal model use, governance and validation
- Risk and Control Self Assessment process
- Internal control framework
- Conduct risk
- Operational risk
- Risk management effectiveness reviews
- Support other types of projects in the insurance sector where needed
- Bachelors Degree or relevant educational qualification required
- Extensive and consistent consulting experience with some of that experience being in risk management with another consultancy firm or within an insurance company risk management team preferably both
- Good knowledge of risk management principles, in particular in the insurance sector demonstrated ability to work with clients to deliver quality work and apply these principles effectively
- Good understanding of Solvency II regulation corporate governance principles PRA and FCA requirements for insurers including the SIMR and SMCR exposure to the Lloyds market an advantage
- Excellent communication oral and written interpersonal and influencing skills
- Problem solving analysis and experience in report writing
- Project management capabilities
- Languages in addition to English would be desirable
- Ability and willingness to travel within EMEA and ME if necessary
Register for free business risk jobs in London alerts enter code LONDONRISKJOBS
Develop your career in risk management faster. Get put in front of recruiters now hiring or about to hire in London.