Complete and submit the form below to subscribe to our enterprise risk management magazine
BusinessRiskTV Enterprise Risk Magazine ERM Magazine
Read your copy of Enterprise Risk magazine and sister magazine ERM Magazine online from anywhere at anytime. We make over 27000 plus Risk Management Online members aware of the magazines so you can distribute your business message globally quickly and cheaply.
Helping connect enterprise risk managers locally and globally
Keeping up to date with latest enterprise risk management news opinion and analysis is free. Come back often to find the latest enterprise risk management debate comment and risk analysis. Pick up the latest enterprise risk management tips solutions and business reviews.
Business leaders do not always have the marketing budget to promote their business locally and globally. We provide a range of online marketing options for businesses to fit most budgets so you can promote your business products or services for longer.
Become Enterprise Risk Management Magazine sole sponsor for 12 months. Paypal is an independent third party payment system provider. We will never see your full payment details. Pay with your credit or debit card and be protected by Paypals secure systems.
Sponsor Enterprise Risk Management Talk for 12 months
When Paypal tell us your sponsorship fee has cleared to our account we will
- Email you to get your logo or image an link it to your business website
- We will also ask for more information about your business to create a business review to promote your business
- We will include all your preferred contact details to make it easy for new potential customers to buy from you instead of your competitors
Alternatively click on subscribe button below to find other ways of promoting your business more cost effectively.
Developing confidence in corporate decision making process in uncertain business world. Pick up business enterprise protection and growth news.
Our business enterprise risk magazines could be the best resource for you to reach out more cost effectively to buyers of your type of products or services.
We aim to keep key decision makers informed about enterprise risks and provide a leading thought leadership tool for enterprise risk management discussions and debate.
BusinessRiskTV Enterprise Risk Magazine covers all private sector and public sector services. Industry leaders and risk professionals accessing risk management tips advice and risk management guidance to improve business performance.
Risk focus groups forums and workshops look at enterprise risk on a country by country industry and specific risk basis
Enterprise Risk Magazine covers all commercial and not for profit risk issues and aims to facilitate solutions to enterprise risk related problems.
Editorial will call upon risk experts from around the world to help provide news opinion and analysis for your business or enterprise
Country industry and specific risk experts produce business enterprise news reports opinion and risk analysis to help inform your decision making process to reduce the effect of uncertainty on your goals and objectives.
Free enterprise risk magazine subscription in country industry and specific risk magazines:
- Africa Magazine
- Argentina Magazine
- Asia Pacific Magazine
- Australia Magazine
- Brazil Magazine
- Canada Magazine
- European Union Magazine
- France Magazine
- Germany Magazine
- India Magazine
- Indonesia Magazine
- Italy Magazine
- Japan Magazine
- Mexico Magazine
- Russia Magazine
- Saudi Arabia Magazine
- South Korea Magazine
- Spain Magazine
- Turkey Magazine
- United Kingdom Magazine
- Unite States of America Magazine
- China Magazine
- South Africa Magazine
Stay in touch with the biggest economies in the world and assess how developments in these countries impacts on your business.
Enter ENTERPRISE RISK MAGAZINE in contact form. By submitting form you register your details with BusinessRiskTV and its business partners who will alert you to enterprise risk management articles for free.
Develop your risk knowledge and business intelligence.
Enterprise Risk Management ERM Magazine Feature Articles and Video News
BusinessRiskTV enterprise risk management magazine feature articles look at the latest developments in business the global economy and financial markets.
Speak to SME business growth experts and risk management experts online
SME online business conference to protect SMEs better and grow business faster with less uncertainty. Find out more about practical tools and techniques to prosper for longer in highly competitive economic environment.
Carillion Stakeholders Failed By Enterprise Risk Management ERM and The UK’s Corporate Governance System
If the best enterprise risk management principles practices and procedures were being deployed within Carillion, it would never have collapsed. If best practice corporate governance was being deployed within Carillion it would not have collapsed. At least two legs of the GRC stool have failed the Carillion stakeholders.
Carillion only collapsed this week January 2018 but what is clear is that Carillion has not been the subject of a sudden catastrophic risk event that has brought the second biggest construction firm in UK to its knees. What has happened has been a failure of enterprise risk management. The reasons for that failure are not yet known, but important questions need answering.
Unfortunately the most important question that needs answering about Carillion is:
Why have the stakeholders of one of the UKs biggest companys been let down by enterprise risk management ERM and corporate governance again
Time and again the biggest companies fail when failure could easily have been avoided. Carillions collapse into liquidation is due to its financial risk tolerance being exceeded. Its risk tolerance has been exceeded not due to a major risk event but due to a failure of risk management and corporate governance.
The UK governments representative assertion in the House of Commons that the UK has high corporate governance standards is laughable for most people in the UK. However for many stakeholders this farce is not laughable
- Shareholders are not laughing. They relied on the management at Carillion it is auditors and the corporate governance and enterprise risk management principles and practices to warn them about management failure resulting in excessive risk taking.
- Carillion Sub Contractors are not laughing as they too were relying on the Carillion management its auditors and UK governance and enterprise risk management principles to ensure that Carillion was sustainable for the short and intermediate term so that they could get paid for their work.
- Carillion pensioners are not laughing as they too were relying on Carillion management, its auditors and the corporate governance and enterprise risk management principles and practices to protect their pensions and ensure that adequate pension contributions were maintained to cover pension liabilities.
- Carillion employees are not laughing as they too were relying on Carillion senior management and executives Carillions auditors and corporate governance and enterprise risk management principles and practices to ensure that adequate money is set aside to cover work completed and work planned for a sustainable future.
- End users are not laughing now as they may not have roads hospitals and infrastructure they could reasonably expect to have from their taxpayers buck or suffer delays accessing them due to the failure of enterprise risk management in practice.
- Taxpayers shouldn’t be laughing now more money will need to be allocated to solving the short term problems from Carillions collapse but there is also close to a billion pound hole in the Carillion pension pot that will need to be partially filled by taxpayer money.
Questions are also being asked about the adequacy of the government’s procurement systems. Government contracts have very recently been awarded after management reports and auditors reports during a long procurement process yet the pack of cards came tumbling down very shortly after procurement contracts awarded. This in part must be due to the failure of enterprise risk management to provide accurate information to those charged with government procurement but is an inherent failure of enterprise risk management more than the procurers.
More questions needing answers:
- Why have dividends been paid when there is close to a billion pound black hole in the pension pot?
- Why has the UK government continued to award contracts to a company that has issued profit warnings?
- Why are past and present executives still entitled to financial benefits even though they have clearly performed poorly?
- Why are executives still being rewarded for failure when we were assured after the financial collapse of 2008 that never again will excessive risk-takers be rewarded for negligence or incompetence?
- Why hasn’t the auditors reports picked up the weakness in Carillions business model?
- Why are large corporate entities allowed to run with inadequately funded pension pots?
- Why do our biggest companies operate under a largely self governing, virtually voluntary system of corporate governance instead of an explicit mandatory system fully backed up with criminal penalties for failure to comply?
- Why has Carillion failed when the deployment of enterprise risk management principles practices and procedures would have corrected its decision-making to avoid collapse?
- What part did the culture of the organisation play in overpowering enterprise risk management principles practices and procedures?
- Why is enterprise risk management methodology not backed up with robust legislation that would impose severe criminal penalties for non-compliance? The UK government backed away from such an approach and Carillion is the result of our inadequate statutory backing of good enterprise risk management ERM.
The argument that the UK would not be able to find anyone willing to run our biggest companies if severe criminal penalties awaited executive indiscretions is nonsense. Many people with sufficient qualities would step up and would perhaps have stronger morals and integrity than the present incumbents. They would be supported and protected by deploying best practice enterprise risk management principles practices and procedures and the UK might actually avoid future disappointments for its shareholders pensioners supply chain end users and taxpayers.
More information about BusinessRiskTV
Features of Membership and registration with BusinessRiskTV
Get more involved with us to use a number of features including
- Receive email or text alerts about what you may need to know today about enterprise risks in your country or industry
- Watch and even participate in online broadcasts about business risks to develop your skills and knowledge
- Remain independent from but collaborate with other members to seize new business opportunities and business growth
- Contribute articles to inform other business leaders and raise your business profile.
- Provide business enterprise risk insight for your country or industry peers to help manage risk better and raise your business profile.
BusinessRiskTV Enterprise Risk Magazine
Access enterprise risk magazine news opinions risk analysis and reviews by submitting the form below and enter code ERM MAGAZINE. By submitting the form you agree to your info being used by BusinessRiskTV and its business partners who will contact you regarding enterprise risk magazine news opinions risk analysis and reviews.
|Risk Academy||Online Marketplaces|
|Online Exhibitions||Business Forums|