Could the consortium made up of the likes of Virgin Atlantic and Stobart Group become the example of better business collaboration? If it does not then they have missed a trick to disrupt the aviation and transportation industries.
What an excellent business opportunity to drive business to the business units that make up the whole?
- Virgin Atlantic long haul specialists
- Short haul aviation business which has fallen on hard times due to short term financial issues but should not be terminal
- Energy aviation and rail business
They could all collaborate to drive new business to each other to create faster more profitable business growth
Flybe is being bought by a consortium including Virgin Atlantic and Stobart Group. Inadequate business development at the old Flybe a weaker pound and higher fuel costs all led to the near extinction of Flybe. Flybe shareholders will receive 1p a share and the new consortium saving Flybe from extinction will invest 100 million pounds in the new project. It will operate under the Virgin Atlantic brand.
The consortium saving Flybe is called Connect Airways. Flybe describes itself as Europes largest regional airline.BusinessRiskTV
Collaborative working is the future for sustainable business growth
- Carmakers can not develop inhouse on their own the technology needed to embrace the move towards non carbon power and even driverless technology
- The financial services or Fintech industry will increasingly bring new products and services to the marketplace which will automate some existing processes and create new ones
- Farming food and drink production and agriculture have too often resorted to low productivity low cost labour to get their products to the marketplace. However embracing collaborative business ideas could grab so much more market share of the existing pie and enter new markets.
Just three examples where collaborative business working could produce so much more with little increased risk assets or investment. In other words some traditional business leaders lack of creativity and innovative thinking is restricting the profitability of their business.
Helping connect business leaders locally and globally
Finding the latest best business risk management practices and tips can be time consuming or unfruitful. We make it easier.
Searching for what you need to better inform your business decision making is free. Come back often to find the best of business risk management. Pick up the latest business news headlines opinions debate and business reviews.
Subscribe to BusinessRiskTV for free for help with faster business growth with less uncertainty
Do you own or manage a business?
Business leaders do not always have the marketing budget to promote their business in UK and beyond. We provide a range of online marketing options for businesses to fit most budgets so you can promote your business products or services for longer.
Become Business Collaboration Ideas sole sponsor for 12 months
Paypal is an independent third party payment system provider. We will never see your full payment details. Pay with your credit or debit card and be protected by Paypals secure systems.
Sponsor Business Collaboration Ideas for 12 months
When Paypal tell us your sponsorship fee has cleared to our account we will
- Email you to get your logo or image an link it to your business website
- We will also ask for more information about your business to create a business review to promote your business
- We will include all your preferred contact details to make it easy for new potential customers to buy from you instead of your competitors
Recommended articles and videos
|Risk Academy||Hot Deals Online|
|Online Marketplaces||Online Trade Fairs and Exhibitions|