Global network of risk experts helping you to make the right business management decisions more often
Making better business management decisions with enterprise risk management tools and techniques. Develop a more risk based holistic integrated structured decision making process for your business. Transform your business fortunes.
Create a more innovative business culture for faster better informed business management decision making
Everyday business leaders need to make choices. You may make good or bad decisions in business. One hundred percent good business decision making is unrealistic.
Sometimes a decision has to be made and when it is made it was a good decision but later turns out to have been a bad decision. Either way you can not get away from the need to make business decisions every single day.
We help reduce the uncertainty in the business decision making process. Prepare yourself to make better good decisions more often.
Making decisions for your business can lead to unintended consequences. Look again at your own decision making process to make the best decisions possible for your future survival and prosperity.
It is impossible to make the right decision all the time. It is possible to make better decisions more often.
The right decision at the time may not have been the best decision you ever made. It’s often easy with hindsight to see how good or bad a decision is. Making better business decisions is not always about making the best decisions all the time. Its about making the best decisions at or preferably before the time a decision needs to be made strategically and operationally.
Advisory service to gain confidence in your business strategy for success. Embed enterprise risk management ERM framework risk assessment process and develop a positive risk management culture.
Get help to grow faster with less uncertainty
Is your business operating at optimum capacity to achieve your business goals? Could you make it less imperfect? Would less imperfection improve the performance of your business?
Want to change the entire direction of your business? Perhaps you just want to tweak the tactical decisions to achieve your current business objectives? Take more risk based operational decisions on a regular basis by embedding enterprise risk assessment process into normal operational decision making processes.
Learn the fundamentals of uncertainty management in decision making. Use enterprise risk management tools and techniques when deciding on the next step for your company.
Develop your skills to strategically manage uncertainty
Increase your ability to handle uncertainty
- Developing your skills will enable you to be cool headed when tackling unforeseen events or risk developments.
- Do not forget the positive risk management actions you have implemented when it hits the fan! This will help you to see a way out of negative events.
- Solidify what you already know in a clear risk management plan. Identify what you do not know and decide on route map to manage or accept such risks.
- Identify the key risks impacting on your business objectives. Focus your money and time on the risk factors that matter to your business success or failure.
- Identify what a good risk management outcome looks like and when achieved accept any residual risk. Eliminating some risk is impossible.
- Do not just focus your effort on the threats to your business. How can you maximise the benefits from your business opportunities?
- Sometimes it is worse to procrastinate than to make a bad decision. A bad decision may move you closer to business success. Procrastinating will not.
- Develop contingency plans. Plan for failure as well as success to mitigate impact on your business success.
More information about BusinessRiskTV
Features of membership and registration with BusinessRiskTV
Get more involved with us to use a number of features including
- Receive email or text alerts about what you may need to know today about enterprise risks in your country or industry
- Watch and even participate in online broadcasts about business risks to develop your skills and knowledge
- Remain independent from but collaborate with other members to seize new business opportunities and business growth
- Contribute articles to inform other business leaders and raise your business profile.
- Provide business enterprise risk insight for your country or industry peers to help manage risk better and raise your business profile.