Supply chain management forum. Supply chain risk consulting. What are the top supply chain risks? What are the key threats and opportunities in the supply chain? How do you manage supply chain risks better? Network with top supply chain risk experts. Join like minded supply chain senior managers executives and risk management practitioners. Manage supply chain risks and uncertainties better. Save money and time with BusinessRiskTV.
BusinessRiskTV Supply Chain Risk Management Live Online
Supply Chain Risk Consulting
Our Supply Chain Risk Management newsletter will alert you to the latest on supply chain risk management on BusinessRiskTV via our Supply Chain Risk Management sponsors. Our Supply Chain Risk Management sponsors provide more information on their products or services in online Supply Chain Risk Management magazine newsletter. Showcasing their business here online gives them a better chance of connecting with you online whether your in UK or the other side of the world.
Businesses in UK now realise more than ever the need to increase online presence. Find out what the best businesses in UK are offering you on BusinessRiskTV today. Browse by scrolling down or sign up for free to our Supply Chain Risk Management newsletter.
Read articles and view videos on supply chain risk latest news headlines opinions deals and reviews
Read about latest in supply chain risk management. Spend money more wisely. What are the latest must have tech and gadgets? Improve your supply chain risk management for less. Thinking about improving your supply chain risks – what must you do or not do retiring in supply chain risk management. Shop better online. Protect and grow your business with BusinessRiskTV.
Enter code #SupplyChainManagementForum
Subscribe to BusinessRiskTV Supply Chain Risks Management Forum for free alerts bulletins and reviews to your inbox
Enter code #SUPPLYCHAINRISKFORUM
What are supply chain risk management best practices?
Manage supply chain risks better and grow your business faster with BusinessRiskTV Supply Chain Risk Management Forum. Mitigate the threats to your supply chain. Build your business resilience with more informed business decision-making.
Tackle supply chain disruptions better. Change your risk management approach in line with best practices. Optimise your supply chain operations.
Develop new risk insight and business intelligence to achieve more with same business resources. Subscribe to BusinessRiskTV Supply Chain Risk Management magazine for free online.
Supply Chain Risk Assessment Mentor
Sign up with your supply chain risk assessment coach to get help to manage supply chain risks better
Make more informed decisions.
- Unlock the potential of your business without increasing the risks.
- Practical supply chain risk assessment guidance and support to increase the value of your business.
- Manage the volatility of the current and future global business environment to favour your business.
- Understand the threat and indeed opportunities from COVID-19. Recover from pandemic faster and stronger to face future risks more easily.
- Enhance your supply chain risk management skills risk knowledge and business performance regardless of the business environment.
- Ensure your supply chain performs better than it otherwise would.
One to one online supply chain risk assessment coach will work with you to improve your supply chain risk management.
Is your business online presence maximising your sales to supply chain risk management buyers?
Do not let your competitors access your next customer sales
People with limited budget will still buy from your business if they find your business products or services at the right time. We help peopel find your products and services online.
Promote and market your business on Supply Chain Risks Management Forum
Put your products or services in front of new people already interested in your type of business offering.
Increase the sources of your revenue streams more sustainably. Grow your business faster with BusinessRiskTV.
Supply Chain Risks Management Tips Ideas News Jobs
Pick up supply chain risk news opinions reviews and jobs.
Apple is reported as saying that their supplier Wistron had failed to implement proper working hour management processes, which “led to payment delays for some workers in October and November”. Wistron on Saturday admitted some workers at the plant in Karnataka’s Narasapura had not been paid properly or on time, and it was removing a top executive overseeing its India business.
Apple will continue to monitor Wistron’s progress on corrective action, but why was an earlier audit not arranged or if it was why did it not pick up on issues before significant risk event occurred?
The supplier allegedly could not cope with the rapid scaling up of manpower and breached several laws according to Karnataka state officials after an inspection of the plant following the violence and destruction. The HR department was not been adequately set up with personnel of sound knowledge of labour laws as reported by Reuters news agency. Reuters further reported other violations including underpayment of wages to contract workers and housekeeping staff, and making female staff work overtime without legal authorisation. The findings seen by Reuters and another preliminary government audit confirm the grievances over unpaid wages and poor attendance recording systems.
Apple began the assembly of its first iPhone model in India via Wistron in 2017.
Volkswagen Amazon Supply Chain Risk Management Collaboration
Volkswagen is working with Amazon to create industry wide suppliers marketplace where business customers can buy and sell industrial applications online. The B2B marketplace will contain 120 Volkswagen factories and 1500 suppliers or 30000 work plants.
The aim of the online cloud based marketplace is to exchange data and software to help accelerate the digitalisation of factory processes. Volkswagen has already opened the new online portal to the first group of supplier partners. Those suppliers are expected to contribute software applications to be shared by all. Amazon will manage the portal. The project may increase the digitalisation of automotive industry in partnership with leading tech companies and suppliers.
Supply Chain Risks Management Forum
Are you interested in learning more from the other side of the world? Would you welcome tips advice and support from nearer to home? Our global supply chain risks forum will help you protect your business wherever you are and wherever your suppliers and customers are.
Our supply chain risk management bloggers and vloggers keep you up to date with the latest developments in supply chain risk management principles and practices.
Read supply chain risk management articles and watch videos on supply chain risk management best practices:
- Get latest news views and reviews from the supply chain risk management community.
- Develop your supply chain risk insight risk management knowledge and business intelligence.
- Take part in supply chain management innovation events online
- Watch supply chain risk management leaders and risk experts answer latest supply chain management questions
- Read supply chain management breaking news and risk foresight broadcasts
- Take part in supply chain risk management related discussions talks debates and workshops to help improve your management of supply chain risks.
Subscribe to BusinessRiskTV Supply Chain Risk Management Forum
What is it that worries you most about your supply chain risks?
What does taking control of supply chain risks look like to you?
Learn from peers and guest supply chain risk management experts. The online forum can come into your life wherever you are from your TV to your mobile device. Meet up online to discuss current and emerging supply chain risks.
Our monthly supply chain risks management forum :
- Maximise the returns on your investment
- Optimise supply chain operations to improve results
- Minimise the threats from supply chain risks
- Manage risk better and strengthen your resilience
- Applying a risk based approach to supply chain risk business decision-making
- Collaborate on finding innovative solutions to supply chain issues
- Roundtable discussions networking and shared supply chain risk management experience
- Interactive sessions and workshops
Join Supply Chain Risks forum for free now
What risks could disrupt your supply chain?
What are the key current and emerging risks to supply chain management and your business objectives.
- Opportunities and threats to your supply chain
- Learn and develop best practices for supply chain risk identification assessment and management
- Benchmarking your supply chain risk management systems
- Building an effective supply chain risk management framework and embedding a practical risk assessment process
- Understand how to analyse supply chain risks
- Using innovative tools and techniques for supply chain risk mapping
- Assessing the impact of a major supply chain risk event on your business objectives and financial performance
- How flexible is your supply chain and how does this impact on the resilience of your business
Tell us about your business and the key supply chain risks you would like to address in future forum meetings.
Want to sponsor a meeting promote your business or present to the forum as a guest supply chain risk management expert – CLICK HERE ENTER CODE #SUPPLYCHAINRISKMANAGEMENTMARKETING- and tell us about your business and what you would like to present or promote
Access networking and business opportunities for supply chain risk management thought leaders
BusinessRiskTV Supply Chain Risks Management Forum
Do you own or manage a supply chain risk management related business?
Want to promote market or advertise your business offering more profitably? Exhibit your business products and services on BusinessRiskTV.
Supply Chain Risk Management Products and Services Reviews
Want to have your say on supply chain risk management?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and enter code #SupplyChainRiskManagementOpinions in the Subject Line of your email.
#BusinessRiskTV #SupplyChainManagementForum #SupplyChainRiskConsulting #TopSupplyChainRisks #SupplyChainManagement #GlobalTrade #SupplyChainRiskForum #SupplyChainRiskManagement #SupplyChain #SupplyChainRiskMagazine #SupplyChainRiskNews #Manufacturers #Manufacturing #SupplyChainRiskManagementMarketing #SupplyChainRiskAssessmentCoach