Supply chain management forum. Supply chain risk consulting. What are the top supply chain risks? What are the key threats and opportunities in the supply chain? How do you manage supply chain risks better? Network with top supply chain risk experts. Join like minded supply chain senior managers executives and risk management practitioners. Manage supply chain risks and uncertainties better. Save money and time with BusinessRiskTV.
Enter code #SupplyChainManagementForum
Subscribe to BusinessRiskTV Supply Chain Risks Management Forum for free alerts bulletins and reviews to your inbox
Enter code #SUPPLYCHAINRISKFORUM
What are supply chain risk management best practices?
Manage supply chain risks better and grow your business faster with BusinessRiskTV Supply Chain Risk Management Forum. Mitigate the threats to your supply chain. Build your business resilience with more informed business decision-making.
Tackle supply chain disruptions better. Change your risk management approach in line with best practices. Optimise your supply chain operations.
Develop new risk insight and business intelligence to achieve more with same business resources. Subscribe to BusinessRiskTV Supply Chain Risk Management magazine for free online.
Supply Chain Risk Assessment Mentor
Sign up with your supply chain risk assessment coach to get help to manage supply chain risks better
Make more informed decisions.
- Unlock the potential of your business without increasing the risks.
- Practical supply chain risk assessment guidance and support to increase the value of your business.
- Manage the volatility of the current and future global business environment to favour your business.
- Understand the threat and indeed opportunities from COVID-19. Recover from pandemic faster and stronger to face future risks more easily.
- Enhance your supply chain risk management skills risk knowledge and business performance regardless of the business environment.
- Ensure your supply chain performs better than it otherwise would.
One to one online supply chain risk assessment coach will work with you to improve your supply chain risk management.
Promote and market your business on Supply Chain Risks Management Forum
Put your products or services in front of new people already interested in your type of business offering.
Increase the sources of your revenue streams more sustainably. Grow your business faster with BusinessRiskTV.
Supply Chain Risks Management Tips Ideas News Jobs
Pick up supply chain risk news opinions reviews and jobs.
Volkswagen Amazon Supply Chain Risk Management Collaboration
Volkswagen is working with Amazon to create industry wide suppliers marketplace where business customers can buy and sell industrial applications online. The B2B marketplace will contain 120 Volkswagen factories and 1500 suppliers or 30000 work plants.
The aim of the online cloud based marketplace is to exchange data and software to help accelerate the digitalisation of factory processes. Volkswagen has already opened the new online portal to the first group of supplier partners. Those suppliers are expected to contribute software applications to be shared by all. Amazon will manage the portal. The project may increase the digitalisation of automotive industry in partnership with leading tech companies and suppliers.
BooHoo which owns brands like Pretty Little Thing and Nasty Gal will undertake an independent review of its UK supply chain following allegations that factories in Leicester that sell clothes to BooHoo pay workers below minimum wage in UK and failed to protect them during coronavirus pandemic.
BooHoo has also announced it will invest an initial 10 million pounds to eradicate malpractice in supply chain risk management step. BooHoo has to now rebuild its brand reputation following the allegations in its supply chain. It has promised to terminate any supply chain relationship where noncompliance with its code of conduct is found.
BooHoo has found like companies before it the cost of supply chain management impacting on its profit. Companies like Next ASOS and Amazon have removed all BooHoo clothing from sale following the allegations about BooHoos supply chain. More than a billion pounds was quickly knocked of BooHoos market value.
23rd February 2020 Collapse Of Supply Chain Fro China Should Make UK Manufacturers Think About Reliability and Sustainability Of Suppliers Including Paying More For UK Parts Suppliers
UK manufacturers may have had two wake up calls in a few short months. Firstly Brexit could deter overseas suppliers. However the collapse of supplys from China due to coronavirus may drive demand for more made in UK supplys further boosting UK manufacturing output.
The UK should manufacture more. Previously the drive was to move manufacturing abroad but longer supply lines bring greater risks. Globalism preferred by UK leaders in the past may now give way to UK manufacturing.
18th February 2020 Lower Global Apple Inc Sales Due To Coronavirus COVID19 Outbreak In China
Shares of Apple Inc fell after Apple warned of lower sales due to coronavirus outbreak impacting on its supply chain. The news hit Apple share price and knocked about 23 billion pounds capital value off of Apple.
Manufacturing plants in China that produce Apple products have had an enforced shutdown to try to stop spread of coronavirus in China. Fewer Apple products will be sold as a result.
Apples suppliers share prices were all hit.
5th December 2019 Are Environment Protection Measures Already Impact On Your Supply Chain Risks?
21st June 2018 Shortage Of CO2 In UK Could Hit More Than Just Food and Drink Industry
Without CO2 UK supermarkets could run out of supply of chicken and other meat products. People could run out of draught beer during the World Cup!
CO2 producer maintenance shutdowns have left the UK with only one big CO2 producer in production.
It is not clear when CO2 production will come back online. Until it does the shortage of CO2 could affect the UK severely within days.
20th March 2018 How is the UK managing energy supply risks to UK economy
20th February 2018 KFC Lack Of Chicken Run Getting Worse!
BBC reports that some 500 of 900 KFC outlets were closed yesterday. Over 600 outlets are closed today.
Around two thirds of KFC outlets are closed due to a lack of chicken after KFC switched to DHL as their delivery and logistics firm supplying chicken to stores around the UK.
Read more supply chain risk management articles and watch videos.
Supply Chain Risks Management Forum
Are you interested in learning more from the other side of the world? Would you welcome tips advice and support from nearer to home? Our global supply chain risks forum will help you protect your business wherever you are and wherever your suppliers and customers are.
Our supply chain risk management bloggers and vloggers keep you up to date with the latest developments in supply chain risk management principles and practices.
Read supply chain risk management articles and watch videos on supply chain risk management best practices:
- Get latest news views and reviews from the supply chain risk management community.
- Develop your supply chain risk insight risk management knowledge and business intelligence.
- Take part in supply chain management innovation events online
- Watch supply chain risk management leaders and risk experts answer latest supply chain management questions
- Read supply chain management breaking news and risk foresight broadcasts
- Take part in supply chain risk management related discussions talks debates and workshops to help improve your management of supply chain risks.
Subscribe to BusinessRiskTV Supply Chain Risk Management Forum
What is it that worries you most about your supply chain risks?
What does taking control of supply chain risks look like to you?
Learn from peers and guest supply chain risk management experts. The online forum can come into your life wherever you are from your TV to your mobile device. Meet up online to discuss current and emerging supply chain risks.
Our monthly supply chain risks management forum :
- Maximise the returns on your investment
- Optimise supply chain operations to improve results
- Minimise the threats from supply chain risks
- Manage risk better and strengthen your resilience
- Applying a risk based approach to supply chain risk business decision-making
- Collaborate on finding innovative solutions to supply chain issues
- Roundtable discussions networking and shared supply chain risk management experience
- Interactive sessions and workshops
Join Supply Chain Risks forum for free now
What risks could disrupt your supply chain?
What are the key current and emerging risks to supply chain management and your business objectives.
- Opportunities and threats to your supply chain
- Learn and develop best practices for supply chain risk identification assessment and management
- Benchmarking your supply chain risk management systems
- Building an effective supply chain risk management framework and embedding a practical risk assessment process
- Understand how to analyse supply chain risks
- Using innovative tools and techniques for supply chain risk mapping
- Assessing the impact of a major supply chain risk event on your business objectives and financial performance
- How flexible is your supply chain and how does this impact on the resilience of your business
Tell us about your business and the key supply chain risks you would like to address in future forum meetings.
Want to sponsor a meeting promote your business or present to the forum as a guest supply chain risk management expert – CLICK HERE ENTER CODE #SUPPLYCHAINRISKMANAGEMENTMARKETING- and tell us about your business and what you would like to present or promote
Access networking and business opportunities for supply chain risk management thought leaders
BusinessRiskTV Supply Chain Risks Management Forum
Do you own or manage a supply chain risk management related business? Want to promote market or advertise your business offering more profitably? Exhibit your business products and services on BusinessRiskTV.
#BusinessRiskTV #SupplyChainManagementForum #SupplyChainRiskConsulting #TopSupplyChainRisks #SupplyChainManagement #GlobalTrade #SupplyChainRiskForum #SupplyChainRiskManagement #SupplyChain #SupplyChainRiskMagazine #SupplyChainRiskNews #Manufacturers #Manufacturing #SupplyChainRiskManagementMarketing #SupplyChainRiskAssessmentCoach