Asia Pacific Online Exhibition Venue for Trade Shows Fairs and Trade Events for Businesses in Asia Pacific Region
What is it your trying to achieve in Asia Pacific? How certain are you to achieve your business objectives in Asia Pacific? Do you want to increase your confidence and risk resilience to do more business in Asia Pacific region?
Learn from your peers and Asia Pacific business management experts
- Showcase your business in Asia Pacific region in our Asia Pacific exhibition virtual trade fair online to sell more online
- Asia Pacific business enterprise webinars meetings discussions business briefings and QandA sessions to promote your brand and business in Asia Pacific and beyond
- Asia Pacific conferences and EXPOs to explore the problems and solutions of doing more business in Asia Pacific region or exporting from Asia Pacific region
- Asia Pacific networking events online on TV and on your mobile to meet easily with people who can develop new business opportunities for mutual benefit
- Asia Pacific business development collaboration on specific new business development or protection projects
BusinessRiskTV Asia Pacific Exhibitions for those involved in business in Asia Pacific area or wish to export more from Asia Pacific area.
Subscribe to Asia Pacific Exhibitions via the form at the bottom of the page
Get the latest Asia Pacific News Opinions and News for Free. Join for free today as a member or subscriber for free
Asia Pacific breaking news stories and features updated and published here. Come back for more news opinions debates and business reviews for Asia Pacific region. You can receive Asia Pacific Breaking News Reports and Features on your smartphone tablet pc or TV. You can also follow @ERMuk on Twitter to get the latest news views and reviews.
Buy Asia Pacific products or services direct from Asia Pacific exhibitors
BusinessRiskTV innovative Asia Pacific virtual trade fair shows provide a showcase for Asia Pacific businesses to promote and sell their products and services in Asia Pacific and beyond. It also provides a trade show for exhibitors based outside Asia Pacific to sell into the Asia Pacific marketplace.
Free webcasts on better business management leadership tools and techniques.
Downside impact of risk on your corporate objectives can result in too much or just as bad too little risk taking. The upside potential of risk on enterprise objectives is often overlooked or obscured when setting business strategy. Most companies have significant growth opportunities they miss, or are too fearful of reaching out for.
Build new customers in Asia Pacific. B2B and B2C Asia Pacific trade shows online
Enter ASIA PACIFIC EXHIBITOR
Latest Asia Pacific News Views Reviews
Get the latest business news opinions and business reviews or Asia Pacific region.
24th July 2018 Hydroelectric Dam in Attapeu Collapses Laos Hundreds Missing
Six villages in Laos hit by a dam that has collapsed due to flooding.
3rd July 2018 Boys and Football Coach Found Alive Could Be Trapped In Cave For Months By Sudden Monsoon and Continuing Rainy Season
12 school boys and their football coach are trapped in a flooded cave system in Thailand but were at least found alive. Thai navy are bringing in food supplies to keep them alive but they are considering providing scuba diving training in order to get everybody out. There is so much water that pumping out water will not relieve the trapped boys and their coach as the area is in the rainy season.
31st May 2018 Philippines Inflation In May Above Target
Philippines central bank says annual inflation rate in May is not within comfort range of 2 to 4 percent due to high fuel an rice prices.
Price Inflation in the Philippines has been a bit of a problem for the Philippines government and looks set to getworse.
26th March 2018 United States and South Korea Agreed To Revise A Trade Pact
USA automakers won improved market access to South Korea and South Korean steelmakers avoided tariffs on imports of steel into the USA. South Korea will have new quotas including cutting steel exports to USA by 30 percent of the last 3 years average.
23rd March 2018 Vietnam and South Korea Deal
Vietnam and South Korea have agreed to increase their bilateral trade to 100 billion dollars by 2020 or 50 percent more than last year’s total in an official memorandum of understanding signed in Hanoi.
Vietnam and South Korea began a free trade agreement in December 2015. South Korea is the biggest foreign investor in Vietnam. Samsung Electronics Co is the biggest single corporate foreign investor in Vietnam.
Going the other way Vietnam exports textiles parts and machinery to South Korea.
21st March 2018 Asia Business Leaders Confidence Rises
Reasons to be happy about being in business or trading in or with Asia Pacific region
Business leaders in Asia are confident in the future. More confident than at any time in last 7 years, according to Thomson Reuters survey, despite the threat of a trade war with America.
8th March 2018 Trans Pacific Trade Deal To Be Signed Today
11 countries excluding USA are expected to sign the new Trans Pacific trade agreement today. United States pulled out of the deal last year.
The Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans Pacific Partnership CPTPP will reduce tariffs in countries that together amount to more than 13 percent of the global economy 10 trillion dolars in trade. If USA was the 12th signatory to the agreement the deal would have accounted for 40 percent of global economic trading.
After USA backed-out of the deal Japan and Canada in particular have been pushing to get the remaining signatories to sign.
6th March 2018 Philippines Inflation 3.9 Percent
Philippines inflation in February was 3.9 percent 4.5 percent under old non rebased index.
26th February 2018 Thailand Record Low Interest Rates Not Alleviating Stagnation and Deflation Risk
A Reuters poll of economic experts forecasts inflation in Thailand to remain too low for healthy economic growth.
The Bank of Thailand Thailands central bank has predicted inflation at 1.1 percent for 2018. Many central governments target 2 percent inflation for healthy inflation. Despite having interest rates at near record lows 1.5 percent since April 2015 inflation is stuck around 0.69 percent in February.
Deflation or even low inflation rate cause people and businesses to put off spending thinking they will grab a bargain if they wait for prices to fall. This causes an economy to contract and can set up a deflationary recessionary spiral that becomes very hard to reverse once you are in it so its healthier to have good level of inflation in your economy.
— Risk Management (@HolisticRiskMgt) February 24, 2018
2nd February 2018 Asias Factories Performing Well At Start 2018
Manufacturing activity across Asia is gaining momentum and hitting multi-year highs with demand for hi-tech products remaining strong.
Asia Pacific risk management and business consultancy services
Find out more about risk management and business consultancy services to protect businesses better and grow faster in Asia Pacific region
- Access help to meet business risk challenges because our business enterprise risk management experts work together with you to understand your risk perspective to help you protect and grow your business
- Advice to develop your business resiliency because risk experts can help change you risk profile to become more resilient to any enterprise risks, reduce insured and uninsured financial loss and minimise total cost of risk
- BusinessRiskTVs Business Partners offer corporate governance risk management and regulatory compliance practice risk consulting services including tips advice training risk auditing and guidance to proactively manage a changing risk environment
- Dedicated risk professionals helping organisations manage change mitigate threats and seize new business opportunities
- Specialists in risk consulting developing best practice in risk governance and developing risk management framework to manage business risks better
- Assess your management of your enterprise risks
- Obtain expert mentoring and coaching from your peers and risk management consultants with advanced country and industry risk knowledge, who understand your business issues.
BusinessRiskTV Asia Pacific Conferences Exhibitions Expos
Become a BusinessRiskTV subscriber for free. BusinessRiskTV and its business partners will contact you with tips and ideas to protect your business better and grow it faster in Asia Pacific.
BusinessRiskTV Asia Pacific Business Risk Exhibition