Fire Risk Assessments
Marketplace for fire risk assessment training and fire risk assessment consultants providing fire risk assessment services. Fire Risk Assessments as required under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Do you offer fire risk assessment or fire risk management products and services in the UK? Want to read fire risk product and services reviews? Time to watch fire risk management videos to develop your understanding of business fire risk management?
Ensure you fulfil your fire risk assessment obligations cost effectively
Find the best way to develop your fire risk assessment knowledge and skills.
Tackle the challenges of preparing a fire risk assessment yourself with more confidence or use a fire risk consultant to help you who fits the fire risks in your industry or property risks.
Need to reassess your fire risks?
There are many flexible and cost effective ways of building knowledge and skills in fire risk assessment, suitable for people of all levels in every property risk.
- Pick the best fire risk assessment training course for your property risks
- Ensure your employees with fire risk responsibilities receive appropriate and practical fire risk assessment training
- Find the best fire risk assessment consultants for your property risks
Subscribe for free to receive updates on fire risk assessment providers news deals and special offers
Learn from your peers
- Read some recommendations on the quality of fire risk assessment training or fire risk assessment consultancy advice
- Discuss what you need to provide and how it has worked well (or bad) for others
- Share your experiences and change your opinion of fire risk assessment programming
- Embed a systematic fire risk assessment programme that may work better for you
- Explore new ways of training your employees and persons responsible for fire safety in the workplace
- Pick the country or industry or specific property risk you are focused on to ensure your own learning and fire risks is more productive
- Integrate your fire safety training into your overall skills development of your workforce
- Increase the frequency of fire safety training without increasing the cost effectiveness of the training
- Join a think tank aimed at improving the quality of safety training and fire risk assessments
- Learn from your peers
- Learn from fire safety experts and fire safety consultants who wish to promote their services whilst imparting fire safety knowledge improvements
- Discuss what works and what doesn’t
Learn more about fire prevention and business continuity planning.
Fire Risk News
Corporate or enterprise fire risk news headlines, fire risk analysis, fire risk management debate
22nd March 2018 – Sprinklers and Residential Buildings Update Following Grenfell Tower Block Fire
London Assembly report calls for automatic sprinklers to be mandatory in all new tower blocks. The London Assembly committee investigation report recommends automatic sprinklers should be fitted in new care homes, sheltered housing and blocks of flats higher than 6 storeys. Their installation should be mandatory in existing tower blocks when re refurbishment work is needed.
However, the report doesn’t advocate the retrofitting of sprinklers in all circumstances due to the cost benefit analysis. Whether they are fitted should be based on the fire risk assessment. Most of the professionals involved have concluded that retrofitting sprinklers should not be made mandatory for all existing structures. New properties or properties undergoing refurbishment is a different matter.
6th February 2018 – Cheshire Fire Service Fire Risk Assessment Form For SMEs
If you want to do the fire risk assessment for your small to medium sized business in UK you should visit Cheshire Fire Service website to download an excellent Fire Risk Assessment template to help you complete statutory fire risk assessments for your business.
— Fire Risk Assessment (@FireRiskForum) November 14, 2017
24th June 2017 Inadequate Fire Risk Assessments
An issue to resolve following the Grenfell Tower disaster is the adequacy of fire risk assessments. Last night Camden council evacuated many of their tower blocks after the leader of Camden council was told be the fire service that the tower blocks were not safe to live in. People were evacuated in the middle of the night after the decision was taken late afternoon or early evening.
Why did Camden council’s own fire risk assessments not identify that the cladding on Camden council buildings are unsafe? Why did the fire risk assessments not reveal that a combination of issues including cladding, gas pipes and fire doors made the towers unsafe? Why did it take an investigation from the fire service to conclude that the towers are unsafe?
Evacuating and decanting hundreds of tenants in the middle of the night is an emergency action. However, there is growing concern across for other public sector buildings and private sector buildings. Surely fire risk assessments across the UK should have already identified the inappropriateness of the cladding before or after fitting flammable cladding. This must mean that people who completed fire risk assessments are incompetent?
— Fire Risk Assessment (@FireRiskForum) June 14, 2017
— Fire Risk Assessment (@FireRiskForum) June 2, 2017
— Fire Risk Assessment (@FireRiskForum) May 30, 2017
— Fire Risk Assessment (@FireRiskForum) May 24, 2017
— Fire Risk Assessment (@FireRiskForum) May 20, 2017
Enter FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT FREE MEMBERSHIP in the contact form and tell us about your employer including website Learn more about fire risk assessment services sponsorship and promotion opportunities – CLICK HERE
Enter FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT SERVICE PROVIDER in the contact form and state your website