Recruit and retain employees more cost effectively
Speak to a human resources HR adviser today on your phone, pc or mobile device. All issues covered to help employers in the UK overcome human resources problems faster and cheaper.
- Contracts of Employment
- Employment Law
- Employee Sickness Management
- Maternity and Paternity
- Employers Tribunal Advice
- Managing Recruitment, Retention and Redundancy
- Human Resources Courses
Deal with people and issues related to people in your business better including hiring performance management training and firing.
Comply with labour law HR news tips and advice
Improve employee relations
- Set employment standards
- Administer company procedures more easily
- Advertise job vacancy easier and cheaper to fill skills gaps faster
- Attract and retain employees better
- Support your employees better by making their working lives and personal life better
Protect your investment in employees more cost effectively. Subscribe to BusinessRiskTV.com HR and Employee Benefits for free today.
29th December 2018 Long Serving Midwife Who Said She Was Stopped From Working Because Of Her Bright Red Hair Has Lost Her Appeal.
Donna Crichton lodged a grievance against United Lincolnshire Hospital Trusts ULHT uniform policy after being told in June her hair colour broke the rules.
— Risk Management (@HolisticRiskMgt) November 12, 2018
— Risk Manager (@ERMuk) November 1, 2018
Do you provide HR advice tips and support?
Want to work in partnership with us to offer more of your services more easily to grow your business interests more quickly?
— Risk Manager (@ERMuk) October 17, 2017
— Risk Management (@HolisticRiskMgt) August 29, 2018