Introduction To Risk Management Training
Get an introduction to risk management to make risk based strategic and operational decisions. Develop your risk knowledge and business intelligence. to understand threats better. Seize new business opportunities.
Complete an enterprise-wide risk assessment of your business
- Learn how to identify and manage risks with more confidence.
- Grasp the essentials of good risk management practices.
- Determine the best risk assessment process for your culture country and industry.
- Study international standard on enterprise risk management.
- Pick up practical solutions to business problems.
2-DAY introduction to the principles best practices and techniques to managing risk. For key decision makers in commercial and not for profit organisations. Develop your knowledge and understanding of risk management. Reduce the downside impact on your objectives and seize upside potential of the risks your business is exposed to.
What are the risk management techniques your enterprise should use to manage risks better ?
- What is risk management?
- Risk assessment process
- Risk treatment including minimising downside and maximising upside
Designed for key decision-makers in businesses and enterprises seeking to maximise performance and improve business processes
Methods of Risk Management
Protect your business better and grow it faster :
- Take proportionate steps to manage risks to protect your assets;
- Seize opportunities to grow faster
- Protect you business better
- Create a more sustainable business
- Develop new business resilience
Understand the concept of business risk management.
- Identify assess and prioritise management of internal and external risks.
- Apply best practices and risk management tools to improve business performance.
- Exploit new business opportunities.
- Develop new types of risk management strategies.
- Assess the maturity of risk management in your business
Train your senior management team and all levels of your organisation to make it easier to embed good practices and achieve more business success.
Risk Management Introduction Short Course
Risk management courses distance learning to develop your skills and experience at times and places that suit you. Learn risk management online.