Business magazine South Africa. South Africa Online best of business magazines in South Africa on BusinessRiskTV. Buy and sell in South Africa online. Buy and sell in South Africa online. Understand business risks South Africa. Marketplace South Africa magazine to read articles and watch videostreaming on latest South Africa news headlines opinions debates business analysis and review. Network with top South Africa business leaders to grow your business in South Africa faster with less uncertainty.
Enter code #SouthAfricaOnline
Subscribe to BusinessRiskTV online South Africa marketplace magazine for free alerts bulletins and reviews to your inbox
Complete and submit form entering code #SouthAfricaOnline.
Promote and market your business on BusinessRiskTV South Africa Online for 12 months
Put your products and services in front of new people already interested in your type of business offering before your competitors do.
Link into your existing online sales process direct from BusinessRiskTV or use our eCommerce solutions to increase your sales cash flow or profit.
Increase the sources of your revenue streams more sustainably. Grow your business in South Africa faster with BusinessRiskTV.
Latest South Africa business and economy news opinions debate risk analysis and business reviews
Get the latest live news opinions and reviews for South Africa for free. Keep up to date business and finance news economic analysis business risk analysis personal and business finance and investment information.
14th August 2020 South African Crime Dropped By Up To 40 Percent Betweem Coronavirus Lockdown Between April and June Including Sexual assault and Arson
286 people died and 6276 new infections were recorded today. South Africa is 5th most infected country in world.
22nd July 2020 South Africa Deaths Rise By 572 In 24 Hours and New Infections Rise By 13150
Want to have your say?
Become South Africa Citizen Journalist.
Reach more people interested in your views on life and business in South Africa with BusinessRiskTV.
South Africa Coronavirus Update End June 2020
South Africa quickly controlled the spread of the coronavirus in comparison to Europe and The Americas put down to many to community screening and testing programme
South Africa eased lockdown measures at beginning of June. At the end of June deaths and infections are rising.
After a highly restrictive lockdown South Africa was suffering too severely to continue with lockdown measures. The opening of the economy has allowed the virus to reignite and spread rapidly.
11th May 2020 South Africa Deaths From Coronavirus Rise By 12 By 206
The number of infections rise by 637 to 10652.
20th March 2020 South Africa Has 205 Cases Of The Coronavirus COVID19
President Cyril Ramaphosa has this week declared a state of disaster in South Africa because of the virus. Health Minister Zweli Mkhize is estimating that at least 60 percent of 56 million people will be infected with COVID19. The death rate varies around the world but 1 percent of those infected can reasonably be anticipated to die.
The health minister also said that at least 20 percent of South Africans will be severely infected.
3rd March 2020 South Africa Slips In Recession
South Africa fell into a recession in 2019. South African economy contracted 1.4 percent in the 4th quarter of 2019 on the back of a 0,8 percent contraction in the 3rd quarter.
2 success quarters of economic contraction is the definition of a recession.
9th July 2019 Son of South Africas former President Jacob Zuma Charged with Corruption
Duduzane Zuma is alleged to have been part of attempts to bribe a former deputy finance minister. In 2015 former Deputy Finance Minister Mcebisi Jonas claimed he had been offered the position of finance minister and a bribe of 600m rand during a meeting with Duduzane Zuma businessman Fana Hlongwane and Ajay Gupta.
The allegation is that had he agreed Mr Jonas would have used his position as finance minister to advance the Guptas business interests.
17th April 2018 South Africa Wants Foreign Investment To Grow Faster
South African President Cyril Ramaphosa has appointed a team of business and finance experts to bring in 100 billion dollars of investment into South Africa.
World Bank thinks South Africa is growing faster. Forecasts South Africa growth of 1.4 percent in 2018.BusinessRiskTV
Are you a business owner or manager in South Africa?
Want to sell more in South Africa? Export more from South Africa? Build a more resilient business in South Africa. Get plans to grow your business faster in South Africa? Need to exhibit promote market or advertise your business more profitably in South Africa?
Pick up tips for doing more business in South Africa. Access practical advice for African entrepreneurs investors and business owners.
Understand the threats and opportunities from business in South Africa. Conduct business in South Africa with more confidence that critical risks are managed appropriately for the risk culture of your business.
Business owners business managers business leaders and entrepreneurs must protect their business to build long-term business sustainability.
In addition holistic enterprise risk management ERM will assist in taking more risk to seize new business development opportunities.
- How To Protect Suppliers and Supply Chain in South Africa to build business resilience
- Business Cost Reduction Tips When Promoting Marketing and Advertising in South Africa to sell more profitably online
- How To Export More From South Africa More Profitably to find new markets and grow your business
- Horizon Scanning For Emerging Corporate Risks In South Africa Including Political Economic Social Technological Legal and Environmental Risks to protect your business from hidden risks
- Tips For Doing More Business In South Africa to maximise your opportunities to grow faster
Featured Online Event : BusinessRiskTV business expo Johannesburg 2018.
South Africa Business Risk Forum
Join our South Africa business experts business leaders and entrepreneurs online from your phone pc or mobile device for business tips advice and support to do more business in South Africa whether you are a business in South Africa or want to trade more in South Africa.
South Africa Conference Exhibition Expo and Business Events Online
Showcase your business in South Africa and globally. Subscribe to receive email alerts to upcoming South Africa executive events online.
- Want to list your business in our online South Africa business directory?
- Are you running deals discounts or special offers in South Africa you want more people to know about?
- Could you write an advertorial to advertise your business in South Africa and inform our readers?
Reach more new customers in South Africa and globally with BusinessRiskTV.
Strategic Foresight Planning In South Africa
Improving risk based holistic enterprise risk management ERM helps business leaders in South Africa make more informed business strategy plans to protect business better and grow it faster.
Develop your understanding of strategic risk planning to reduce uncertainty.
- Manage external and internal risk factors more cost effectively to become a more successful company for longer. A more mature ERM culture will grow the confidence in your strategy for success.
- Cope better the rapid changes in business trends and technological advances. Proactively react to changes in your business environment to reduce threats and win new business opportunities.
- Become a driver of innovation in your industry and disrupt the present marketplace in South Africa and globally with your business offerings.
- Learn how to pick more winners and avoid or drop losers. What are the things you can and can’t control. How do you prioritise deployment of your limited resources more effectively.
- Add value to your business and collaborate with like minded business leaders inside and outside of South Africa to develop new commercial opportunities and boost your business performance faster.
- Become an enterprise-wide holistic business innovator and change driver who proactively assesses and manages the strategic decision-making process to protect the business better whilst growing revenue faster with more confidence.
- Take control of your business environment in South Africa and seize a competitive advantage using BusinessRiskTV.com’s Enterprise Risk Management ERM workshops to create business value and transform your business outlook in South Africa and beyond with better business protection spreading of risk enhanced business performance and more engaged business innovation.
Manage strategic risks better with more confidence and with greater success. Better understand how businesses can manage strategic risk more cost-effectively today and tomorrow. Improve your strategic risk management capabilities for improved business performance for longer. Change your approach to strategic risk management so you can get a quiet night’s sleep and flourish regardless of business environment.
Integrate strategic risk management tools and techniques into overall business strategy and planning processes. Develop your risk management programmes to increase your capability to manage corporate risks.
South Africa Business Risk Consulting and Senior Manager and Executive Training for South Africa Business Leaders
Improve your business decision making process with new business intelligence. Develop your risk knowledge to reduce uncertainty in the risk assessment process. Increase profitability and reduce poor productivity with enhanced corporate governance enterprise risk management and regulatory compliance GRC. Manage multifaceted risks better.
Integrate and embed best enterprise risk management ERM practices and procedures. ERM services and solutions enable your business to take an enterprise wide risk management approach to boosting business performance. Develop profitable growth to increase business resilience and sustainability.
Enterprise risk management ERM training courses for South Africa business leader
South Africa Jobs and Career Development
Find a new job in South Africa. Fill a job vacancy faster and cheaper.
BusinessRiskTV South Africa Online
Access latest South Africa live news opinions reviews deals or promote your business in South Africa. BusinessRiskTV and its business partners will contact you about South Africa news views reviews.
#BusinessRiskTV #SouthAfrica #SouthAfricaOnline #SouthAfricaMarketplace #SouthAfricaExhibitions #SouthAfricaMagazine #SouthAfricaMarketing #SouthAfricaDirectory #SouthAfricaDirectory #SouthAfricaNews #SouthAfricaReview