Employment Law News Advice and Support
Talk to experienced employment law advisers in UK today online. Read and watch latest UK employment law changes. Review new developments in UK employment law.
Employment Law For Employers
Keep up to date with employment law in UK for free from your phone pc or mobile device.
Know what to expect from your employees
- How can you protect your business better from employment law risks?
- What are the rights at work your employees should expect from you?
- What can employers do and what can’t they do?
Employment Law Changes 2019
- Increase In National Minimum Wage Rates. National Living Wage will increase from £7.82 to £8.21 per hour in April 2019 for workers aged 25 and over. 21 to 24 year old’s will be entitled to £7.70 up from £7.38 per hour. 18 to 20 year old’s will get 6.15 per hour instead of £5.90.
- Increases To Auto Enrolment Pension Contributions. From April 2019 employers and employees contributions will increase. Currently employers must contribute 2 percent and employees 3 percent. In April this will increase to 3 percent and 5 percent respectively. Employers must consult with employees before making the changes in April 2019.
Get free initial employment law advice online
Create the right employment policies procedures and practices for a positive business risk management culture in UK.
Cover the basics and more advanced employment law problems commonly face by UK businesses. From unfair dismissal equality and discrimination working time employment law contracts and much more.
BusinessRiskTV Employment Law Magazine
Our Employment Law Magazine offers employment law guidance and good practice examples with employment law tips and advice from the UKs top employment law practitioners.
Subscribe free today